Yvonne Vixen Ekwere: I Auction My Clothes To My Friends On Twitter Because I Can’t Wear Them Twice

Tv presenter, Yvonne Vixen Ekwere,  told punch in an interview why celebrities like herself can not wear their clothes twice.  She said...

Tv presenter, Yvonne Vixen Ekwere,  told punch in an interview why celebrities like herself can not wear their clothes twice. 

She said:

“Whenever I am on the Red Carpet and paparazzi take my pictures, I always say ‘chei! So I will not wear this dress again?’ The pictures will be plastered everywhere including the Internet and magazines. It spoils show for me. It is not that we don’t like wearing a particular dress for more than one event, but we’ll rather not do it.But you will abuse me if I repeat a dress. People would write that we repeated a dress. Because of that, I wear a dress and since I know I will not wear it again, I dash it out. I give my assistant my clothes. I give to family members and friends as well. But then, I auction my clothes to my friends on twitter.”

Related

Fashion 3702658208383003629

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

Connect Us

item