Gospel singer, Maheeda Posts Pictures of Her Crotch Online

Singer Maheeda may not be known for her music, but she is known for her provocative pictures. She recently posted nude pictures of he...



Singer Maheeda may not be known for her music, but she is known for her provocative pictures. She recently posted nude pictures of herself taking a shower and now shes posted a picture of her crotch.

Maheeda had recently revealed in an interview how she struggled with the urge   to return to prostitution even after getting married to a husband who takes care of all her needs. She said:

“…Even after getting married I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I’m trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I’m driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution? There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered.
The self-confessed prostitute-turned-born again Christian posted bedroom pictures wearing black top and leggings. She shared it with the caption: “Not gonna be an easy night….”
 




Related

Gossips 4619207748611348283

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

Connect Us

item